Home » » Teeth [2007]

Teeth [2007]

 Teeth is a realy horror but comedy but disturbing movie I've ever seen. Dawn O'Keefe [Jess Weixler] is the star character of thismovie, after watching this movie, seriously I get disturbed for some time, I'm telling you if you are over 18, then only watch this movie. I mean seriously, it may effect to the children.
 This movie is about a simple teeth but the place of this teeth is somewhere else in Dawn's body, when I heard that it's in the vagina, I was prettey shocked. In this movie Dawn is so simple girl, who goes to scholl, love her parents, love her brother even if he don't care and don't love her. Like a good kid. But the special thing about this good kid is the teeth.
 I must say, better go and get disturbed, I'm already, so go and watch it.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. flexter's blog