Home » » Limitless [2011]

Limitless [2011]


I've decided to write a comment about every movie I know, that includes some of my favorite movies too. So, today I'll talk about the movie Limitless, the movie is so awesome and nice one to watch. It's about a Pill. I heard that in movie, I mean about movie promotion they asked 'What if one pill can make you stronger and rich?' That was awesome man!! really good one, and it's worth it, people gonna say whatever they want, but the movie is so nice. 

The movie if focused on a writer named Edward Mora [Bradly Cooper], he tries to write a book, but he just can't make it, but he meets his ex-brother in law named Vernon. In movie he is kind of drug dealer or something but, he just changes the movie story, the thing is he gives him a small pill, and advice him to have it. So, eddy just takes it and baammm..his brain starts to get activate, he just make it through, also the print get better when he is on that medication, otherwise it's get dull. Anyway, eddy wants it more, so he obviously go to his ex-brother in law, but he founds him dead, he just get a little clue that he must be murdered for that pill only, he tries to find the pills, and finally he finds it, a bunch of pills.
After that his life goes so faster than any normal man's goes. His potential life gets turn when he meets Karl Van Loon, the powerful businessman in the finance sector, he offers him to work with him, and he accepts it with the presence of his pills. 
 OK!! I just told you the starting of the movie, now I'm gonna stop..........
And now I’m not going to tell you further because it will ruin your mood to watch it, you just go and watch it.
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. flexter's blog