Home » » Dirty Girl [2010]

Dirty Girl [2010]

The dirty girl was released in 2010. This movie seems to be so nice by the trailer but I was disappointed at the end of the movie. But I must say that Juno Temple is everyone's favorite actress. She is mostly famous for her "Year One' Movie I think. I think this movie is kind of average. You can watch this movie only when you have some kind of patience. In this movie Juno Temple wants see her real father who gave her birth, but in family her mother wants to introduce new father, but she don't accept it. She gets out with her friend who seemed to gay in this movie, to find her birth father. And at the end of the movie.. I don't what happens; you better go and watch it. And also you are welcome to do the comments.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. flexter's blog