Home » » The Devil Wears Prada [2006]

The Devil Wears Prada [2006]

 I don't know how I can forgot to write about my favorite movie. You know what if only you have not seen this movie, I'm telling you people get it somehow and watch it. It's pretty amazing movie. Andrea Sachs [Anna Hathway] and Miranda Pristley [Meryl Streep] have done amazing acting. I must say about the fashion magazine where andy works is a fabulous industry. And also I remember that from the movie, Meryl Streep says to Anna Hathway that everybody wants this, she means fame, money and power, and everybody wants to be like us, who got this all with passion, beauty and talent with power, money and fame too. But in this movie Anna hathway wants to be a some kind of news editor. But she gets jobs to the office of Miranda Pristley, in where millions of girls would kills for this job. 
While even writing I'm so excited so go and watch it.
 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. flexter's blog