Home » » 50/50 [2011]

50/50 [2011]

    50/50 is a comedy drama movie, as I read about this movie, but personally I feel like it's kind of touching story about Joseph Gordon-Levitt who is playing as a Adam Lerner, a 27 year old journalist. Who finds a cancer in his spine. This movie is handled very carefully, the acting and the scenes, I mean the sequential scenes are so perfect. Again I want to mention that Adam Lerner's friend Kyle [Seth Rogan] has done very nice acting in this movie, all movie I was thinking that his friend is nothing but an idiot person, always try to push Adam for some reason, and when Adam's girlfriend Rachael [Bryce Dallas Howard] cheats on him, Kyle shows him the picture of his girlfriend and his another boyfriend, I mean what a ridiculous person he is, Adam is suffering from cancer and some mental stress and he showed him that picture, but in the end I came to know why his friend do all this shit things, why he always try to push him.
   In the middle of the movie I think one of my favorite actress introduce herself as a doctor, Anna Kendrik as a Katherine McKay who is a new doctor in this cancer field, I mean she was just started her practice and Adam was her first patient. So that was it, I would suggest you to make yourself free for watching this movie because you will never see a movie like this. And you will like this movie 100%.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. flexter's blog